Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Can anybody help me in setting up conversion?

How my home page is the landing page of Adword, I want the visitor to go contact us page then I believe the click has been converted to potential customer who will contact us,

Thanks & warm regards,

Luth-fi  

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author luthfe
September 2015

Re: Conversion

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Luth-fi,

In order to track conversions for your website, you will have to trigger a javascript code from your Adwords account and then have to install it within the body tags of HTML on goal completion pages, which are mostly the thanks pages of your website. For examply someone visit the contact us page, fill the form and reach contact thanks page. So you need to insert that code on that particular page.

For more details, see this reference.

I hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author luthfe
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Luth-fi,

In order to track conversions for your website, you will have to trigger a javascript code from your Adwords account and then have to install it within the body tags of HTML on goal completion pages, which are mostly the thanks pages of your website. For examply someone visit the contact us page, fill the form and reach contact thanks page. So you need to insert that code on that particular page.

For more details, see this reference.

I hope that helps!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear Pankaj Sir,

Appreciative of your for your prompt reply.

As per your instruction I have generated the tracking code and mailed the same to my webmaster.

Sir I am still waiting for your answer to my second question duplicate keywords.

Thanks & warm regards,

Luth-fi