Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion tracking association for a campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

May I know where we can find the option to assign conversion pixel for a campaign in Google Adwords.

Regards,

Kamalesh

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Conversion tracking association for a campaign

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,
Please go to Tools and Analysis -> Conversion
Use "+Conversion" and follow the settings and it will provide your code. Paste the code only on your Thank You page (thank you page is the page generated by you AFTER a successful purchase or successful submission of enquiry).

Thanks,
Balu.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Balu,

We are aware of conversion process creation and already created them in AdWords. My question was how can we associate these conversion pixel for a specific campaign.
Please confirm.

Regards,
Kamalesh

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Kamalesh, conversions are automatically assigned to the Campaign that caused them, there's no need to do anything else or have more than one code for a specific conversion.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Jon...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jon,

I've placed the URL portion of the conversion pixel within a pixel container. The container is showing a total of 200 unique fires. However, it looks like my adwords conversion pixel hasn't attributed any of the fires to my campaign b/c i'm seeing 0 conversion when i pull a report for my adwords campaign. Any experience with this type of situation?