AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Conversion Value Confusion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please explain the importance of Converts value what's its necessity???

If we know ourselves prices of products so l and we can see conversion in the account so what's the need of Conversion value ????

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author exciting v
July 2017

Re: Conversion Value Confusion

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @exciting v the main benefit of using a conversion value is that it then allows you access to automated bidding features within AdWords, such as Target ROAS.  While you may be able to work out what the value of your sales is, without a conversion value, AdWords itself has no idea whether your Campaigns are profitable or not and cannot make automated adjustments to bidding.

I would add that even if you do know the exact value of your products, using a conversion value allows you to see all the relevant stats in one place, at a glance, and is generally a lot easier than trying to convert things in your head.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author exciting v
July 2017

Re: Conversion Value Confusion

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @exciting v the main benefit of using a conversion value is that it then allows you access to automated bidding features within AdWords, such as Target ROAS.  While you may be able to work out what the value of your sales is, without a conversion value, AdWords itself has no idea whether your Campaigns are profitable or not and cannot make automated adjustments to bidding.

I would add that even if you do know the exact value of your products, using a conversion value allows you to see all the relevant stats in one place, at a glance, and is generally a lot easier than trying to convert things in your head.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I like conversion value for ecommerce.  It helps me to optimize based on the ROAS and know the true ROI to the client.  

You can also use it for lead scoring.  Maybe some conversion actions have more value than others.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks a lot what's your facebook id i wanna connect with u......