AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Content and Quality

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Does High Quality Unique Content is essential for a Website to get High Quality Score and thereby Adrank position in Google adwords?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Content and Quality

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

This sounds like you want to set your site up for AdWords...why not set it up for the user. That's ultimately what Google wants - great user experiences.

I would suggest slightly different. You want speed, relevancy and excellent user experiences. If you send the right visitors to the right pages, right away and they have a great experience, you'll get your sales/leads etc...the rest will fall into place.

Just my perspective.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
To build on Tommy's excellent answer, ultimately yes, you should provide your users' high quality, unique content. Not only will this help your Quality Scores and your AdRank, but as Tommy pointed out, it will also help your user experience, thus leading to satisfied users who convert.
However, content isn't the only thing that affects your Quality Score and Ad Rank. You also want to write good Ads that lead to good CTRs.

Understanding landing page experience -
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404197?hl=en

Check & Understand Quality Score -
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454010?hl=en

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Good to see you Brian!
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’