5.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Consultant

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What is the hourly cost to have someone review your campaign?

Where do you locate people that actually know what they are doing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Stephen C
September 2015

Re: Consultant

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Stephen C

The amount someone charge is going to depend upon their experience and expected Hourly Rates.  This could vary tremendously.

Google Partner Search would be a good place to start, but keep in mind that not all partners are the same, and the "search functionality" is being worked on.

Make sure you can define what you are currently doing in your account in your own words and the objectives and strategies you have applied.  ( These may be things you think you are doing, but set up incorrectly)

Whomever you choose to work with, make sure they understand your business. your website objectives.

I would look for someone that has experience in your industry, and experience with your website objectives (Ie - Ecommerce?  Lead Generation?  Video?)

Determine if you need someone that has experience and if it applies to your Adwords situation with

Google Shopping?  Display Network?  Youtube?  Remarketing? 

I would also determine if they have experience with the different Biding Strategies, and/or automation tools.

( if that applies to your current campaign)

The person or company you choose would need access to your account most likely via associating your account with their Adwords MCC center as a  Client Manager and access to your Google Analytics.

Beware of those that solicit.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Stephen C
September 2015

Re: Consultant

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Stephen C

The amount someone charge is going to depend upon their experience and expected Hourly Rates.  This could vary tremendously.

Google Partner Search would be a good place to start, but keep in mind that not all partners are the same, and the "search functionality" is being worked on.

Make sure you can define what you are currently doing in your account in your own words and the objectives and strategies you have applied.  ( These may be things you think you are doing, but set up incorrectly)

Whomever you choose to work with, make sure they understand your business. your website objectives.

I would look for someone that has experience in your industry, and experience with your website objectives (Ie - Ecommerce?  Lead Generation?  Video?)

Determine if you need someone that has experience and if it applies to your Adwords situation with

Google Shopping?  Display Network?  Youtube?  Remarketing? 

I would also determine if they have experience with the different Biding Strategies, and/or automation tools.

( if that applies to your current campaign)

The person or company you choose would need access to your account most likely via associating your account with their Adwords MCC center as a  Client Manager and access to your Google Analytics.

Beware of those that solicit.