AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Confused, don't know the type of campaign to choose.I have a small business teaching summer camps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a small business teaching summer camps and after-school programs.  Since I am the only teacher, my location changes depending on where I am teaching.  I very seldom teach classes in my home office. I want my business ad to appear when a parent searches for a camp in my area.  What campaign type to do you recommend?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by stephenb (Follower ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Confused, don't know the type of campaign to choose.I have a small business teaching summer camp

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello SummerTeacher;

Well ...the best campaign type that suits you would be a search network campaign.

If you stay in one location and then leave; I would set one campaign, and change its Geo-targeting based on the location you provide the service.

If you circle between locations (i.e. one month in one location, another in the 2nd, and then back to the first ) - I would consider to set a separate campaign for each location, and pause / activate it when you are in/ out of the region. If this is the case, I would also set a dedicated landing page and work on the ad-copy, tailored/ customized for each Geo-region. ( Ad-copy and call for action may be different in IL than in CA.)

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by stephenb (Follower ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Confused, don't know the type of campaign to choose.I have a small business teaching summer camp

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello SummerTeacher;

Well ...the best campaign type that suits you would be a search network campaign.

If you stay in one location and then leave; I would set one campaign, and change its Geo-targeting based on the location you provide the service.

If you circle between locations (i.e. one month in one location, another in the 2nd, and then back to the first ) - I would consider to set a separate campaign for each location, and pause / activate it when you are in/ out of the region. If this is the case, I would also set a dedicated landing page and work on the ad-copy, tailored/ customized for each Geo-region. ( Ad-copy and call for action may be different in IL than in CA.)

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Confused, don't know the type of campaign to choose.I have a small

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Do you know of a policy of teachers dating current students? One I just think it's wrong and it happened my daughter and she was totally embarrassed Second how do I What is the policy of teachers dating students? One I just think it's wrong and it happened my daughter and she was totally embarrassed Second how do I know that that teacher wasn't biased towards me she never returned one of my phone calls all year As a teachknow that that teacher wasn't biased towards me she never returned one of my phone calls all year As a teacher of young children but would you suggest