Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Compare bids prise of each keyword

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

In case I understood you right, you cannot know what your competitors are bidding for the same keywords.

You cannot know their Ad Rank either (Ad Rank = QS x Bid), and this is the "currency" used in an AdWords auction. So even if you bid in your currency, the system does not compare your bid to the competition's bid, but rather takes their bid, multiplies it with the quality score, and computes their Ad Rank. After that, they do the same with you and compare Ad Ranks when calculating position, not bids.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Not sure I understand your question can you please elaborate more?/

Regards

Nik

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

In case I understood you right, you cannot know what your competitors are bidding for the same keywords.

You cannot know their Ad Rank either (Ad Rank = QS x Bid), and this is the "currency" used in an AdWords auction. So even if you bid in your currency, the system does not compare your bid to the competition's bid, but rather takes their bid, multiplies it with the quality score, and computes their Ad Rank. After that, they do the same with you and compare Ad Ranks when calculating position, not bids.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

You can use the Traffic Estimator (in the Tools and Analysis tab of your campaign) to compare how much traffic different keywords might get. This tool allows you to enter potential bids, so you can see how much traffic you can get at each bid point.

You can also use the Keyword Tool (on the same tab) to research keywords. You can change the column display for this tool to add the estimated cost per click.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*