AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Company with Multiple Businesses

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I work for a local real estate company that is opening up an apartment complex. I want to be able to create a my business page for both the company and the complex. Will I have to create google accounts for each of these or would I have to use my personal Google account since the company has its own email system that isn't Google? 

Also, if I decide to use AdWords would I have to create two separate AdWords accounts for each business even if they're from the same branch (i.e for the real estate company and the apt complex)?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June 2016

Re: Company with Multiple Businesses

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Veronica,

I can only answer the query associated with AdWords account. The answer is this: One AdWords account will be sufficient for your purposes. The creation of at least 2 separate ad campaigns (one for the company and one for the complex) will, however, be advisable. (I am assuming that the same entity will be covering the advertising costs.)

This is a rough "initial" hierarchy:

Account  >>>   Campaigns   >>> Ad Groups   >>>  (ad copies + keywords)

Best,
Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June 2016

Re: Company with Multiple Businesses

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Veronica,

I can only answer the query associated with AdWords account. The answer is this: One AdWords account will be sufficient for your purposes. The creation of at least 2 separate ad campaigns (one for the company and one for the complex) will, however, be advisable. (I am assuming that the same entity will be covering the advertising costs.)

This is a rough "initial" hierarchy:

Account  >>>   Campaigns   >>> Ad Groups   >>>  (ad copies + keywords)

Best,
Lakatos