Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Company name in the ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Google Adwords Community!

I dont know the company's name appears in the ad, although I didnt include it. What can I do to remove it?

I appreciate your help!

Have a good day!

2 Expert replyverified_user

company's name in the ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Google Adwords Community!

I dont know the company's name appears in the ad, although I didnt include it. What can I do to remove it?

I appreciate your help!

Have a good day!

Re: company's name in the ad

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Asp s,

for top 3 positions, Google automatically displays the domain with the headline in the ads.
If you don't want it simply use a full stop in your 1st description line. Now your 1st description line will appear with the headline.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Company name in the ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can you give a bit more information? Where in the ad do you see the company name?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Stephanie Thank you for your quick answer. I am sending you the screenshot for more information. Thanks again for your support!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@asp s;

>>"I am sending you the screenshot for more information."

Please refrain from off-line support requests. The goal of this community is collaboration and sharing of AdWords knowhow among all advertisers.

Please post your screenshot here.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It might be appearing because you linked your adwords account to your google my business account or it could be because of domain