2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Company Name

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a Google Adwords account I used for my now ex-wife's business.  I am setting up Adwords for my business now and have everything updated (including billing), but when I click the top right link with my email/customer id and get the pop up bubble, it still has my ex-wife's business name.  Is there a way to change this?  It is the only thing I have left to update and it is driving me batty!  Thanks in advance.

Jeremy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Company Name

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Jeremy B,

Thank you for your posting. Yes you can change your business name in your Google Adwords account. To do this, go to:

1. Billing.

2. Click on Billing Profile.

3. Click Edit.

4. Under the Address field, you should be able to change the Business name. Change it to your desired new business name.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the reply. That doesn't fix it though. My new business name is already plugged into the Billing Profile field and it isn't updating. I even tried changing it in hopes of it updating to no avail. Please advise.

Jeremy

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

HI Jeremy,

If you still cannot edit the business name in your Billing Profile, please contact the AdWords support (click the button in the upper right corner) to talk with an Adwords Team member who can help you with your billing issue.