5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Click showing but not on individual key words

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have clicks showing on my account and I am being charged but when I scroll through the keywords, there are nothing but 0 on all of them therefore I cannot monitor which keywords are getting the clicks.....!?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Kim_Clink (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Click showing but not on individual key words

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

It sounds like you are running on the Google search network as well as the display network.

The clicks will be coming from the display network which will not show you individual keyword data.

If you scroll down to the bottom of your campaign view page you will see Total Search and Total Display Network stats.

If you only want to show on Google you are able to edit your network setting using the settings tab and editing the Networks section to either Google search or google and search partners..

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Kim_Clink (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

It sounds like you are running on the Google search network as well as the display network.

The clicks will be coming from the display network which will not show you individual keyword data.

If you scroll down to the bottom of your campaign view page you will see Total Search and Total Display Network stats.

If you only want to show on Google you are able to edit your network setting using the settings tab and editing the Networks section to either Google search or google and search partners..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much! I wasn't aware of this and I'll look into it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same issue.    

No clicks showing for individual keywords but it says I have 53 clicks in Total Searched.

0 in Display network.