AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Click-Tol-Call Campaign Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Its the first time that I try to run a click-to-call campaign. I have a few questions regarding it and hope some1 will be able to help Smiley Happy

1) Do I have to make WAP-TextAds in order to enable the click-to-call feature or is it possible to enable it with default textads?

2) How do I get to display the phone number as Ad Title?

3) When using the new enhanched campaigns, how can I target mobile devices only?

To give a general idea on what I would like to have in the end, take a look at following ad:

Could any1 help with a small step-by-step guide on how to reproduce exactly the same ad?

Regards!

Re: Click-Tol-Call Campaign Help

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Welcome to community.

Please check the below mentioned link, you will get the details.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453991?hl=en

Also, mobile only campaign is not possible in enhanced campaigns. Please read this post to have an alternate option.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Improve-results/Mobile-only-campaigns/m-p/120614#M8864

Regards,

Foyzul

Re: Click-Tol-Call Campaign Help

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the links, however I cant find an exact answer to my questions, therefor I am still looking for some1 that could try to walk me through of setting up an ad that is exactly like the example I posted above? Especially, how to get the phone number to show as title? (Do I simply enter my number as title and it will be converted into a click-to-call link?)

I also didnt find out yet whether I can use call extensions with standart text ads or if I have to create WAP-Text ads?