2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Choosing the most effective Ad campaign for my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I run a luxury private guiding service, offing custom made safari trips to Southern and Eastern Africa.

I am new to this format of advertising as everything that I do is word of mouth.

How can I best target my customers for this type of business?

Thank you of the help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Choosing the most effective Ad campaign for my business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi  Michael;

Well,.. since you are new to online advertising, you'll have to  allocate the time to learn, or to outsource to an agency; (and in the latter,  I  would  also  recommend to learn the basics so you could ask the right questions...)

For luxury services: my favorite campaigns are: a search (network) campaign with tightly themed keywords and ad-copies  for the service you promote;

A display network campaign targeting the known / famous web sites in the business (i.e. Your banner ads will be shown on website  dedicated / covering  luxury tours.)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A Marketer who listens and and can pull together a vision. A marketer and planner with imagination and joy for making others have the night of their life. Mobile interactive apps. An exclusive membership app for google. An elusive Brand name with spectacular photography, etc.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks!