Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Choosing location by timezone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am in the process of setting an ad campaign. For the question "Which locations do you want to target (or exclude) in your campaign? ",  I want to select all time zones across the world which matches with 9 am to 6 pm in my country. Can this be done in few clicks ?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Choosing a target location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am in the process of setting an ad campaign. For the question "Which locations do you want to target (or exclude) in your campaign? ",  I want to select all time zones across the world which matches with 9 am to 6 pm in my country. Can this be done in few clicks ?

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi there,

Selecting locations by time zones is very unusual, and not something that AdWords has as an option.

You will need to determine which countries / locations meet your timezone criteria, and then enter them as locations.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Alternatively, I suggest you create a separate campaign for each time zone. 

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@eTutors L;

Please refrain from  multiple posts about the same topic. This could be confusing

I merged your other question into this thread;

Thank you;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry about that and thanks for merging both.