AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Charge in the search results and not in ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a charge by Google to appear in the normal search results(not in the ads section)? and how to get my business in the top search result?

Looking forward to your reply

Regards

Max

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Charge in the search results and not in ads?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Maged,

Google dosen't charge any money for normal listing (aka organic listing). You can read more about optimizing your website for normal listing here .

Hope this helps. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Maged,

Welcome to the community. Organic search is completely different from AdWords. To get top position in organic search, you can follow several SEO (search engine optimization) activities. Here you can optimize your web page for particular keywords, meta description and title tags to be on top for search pages.

In AdWords, you decide to pay a particular amount (Max CPC) for your targeted keywords. Both the things complement each other. You can carry out both the things together to get better visibility on Google.

I hope this helps.
Kapil M

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Maged,

Google dosen't charge any money for normal listing (aka organic listing). You can read more about optimizing your website for normal listing here .

Hope this helps. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Maged,

Welcome to the community. Organic search is completely different from AdWords. To get top position in organic search, you can follow several SEO (search engine optimization) activities. Here you can optimize your web page for particular keywords, meta description and title tags to be on top for search pages.

In AdWords, you decide to pay a particular amount (Max CPC) for your targeted keywords. Both the things complement each other. You can carry out both the things together to get better visibility on Google.

I hope this helps.
Kapil M