Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Character limits for Sitelink Extensions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I'm curious as to what the character limits are for Traditional Chinese sitelink extensions, I can't seem to find specifics in the Adwords Policy section. Would anyone be able to help me out here?

Kind regards,

David

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Rising Star)
April 2017

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi David,

Best to ask in the Chinese community for AdWords.

https://www.zh.advertisercommunity.com/

From Google resource page: the length limits are the same across all languages. Each character in double-width languages like Korean, Japanese, or Chinese counts as two towards the limit instead of one.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Limits & Requirements: 25 character limit per sitelink (link text) 35 character limit per line of description text (2 lines) Minimum of 4 sitelinks must be loaded in order to be eligible to display.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Rising Star)
April 2017

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi David,

Best to ask in the Chinese community for AdWords.

https://www.zh.advertisercommunity.com/

From Google resource page: the length limits are the same across all languages. Each character in double-width languages like Korean, Japanese, or Chinese counts as two towards the limit instead of one.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’