2.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Changing keyword destination urls

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I edit my Destination URLs for individual keywords? I can get into the spreadsheet but cannot edit it and I have looked all over Google's help pages. The only thing I have found is how to change the dest. url of the ad, which is not what I need. If anyone knows the answer, please make it simple as I am non-techy and a silver surfer, so quite dumb !!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author handknit
September 2015

Re: Changing keyword destination urls

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

In order to change the destination url at keywords level please follow the following steps.

Click on Keywords tab and then

Click on Cloumns and then customise columns and then at

Attributes Add Dest. URL and then save

Now you can see URLs you set at keywords levels (you can see one more column as Dest Url). If you want to set keywords level destination url for lots of keywords, then select the Keywords then click on Edit tab next to Add keywords and then select Edit in table and then save.

Dinesh
My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author handknit
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

In order to change the destination url at keywords level please follow the following steps.

Click on Keywords tab and then

Click on Cloumns and then customise columns and then at

Attributes Add Dest. URL and then save

Now you can see URLs you set at keywords levels (you can see one more column as Dest Url). If you want to set keywords level destination url for lots of keywords, then select the Keywords then click on Edit tab next to Add keywords and then select Edit in table and then save.

Dinesh
My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

YOU ARE A GENIUS !!

Sorry for 'shouting' but I have been going round in circles. I had assumed I changed things in the spreadsheet.

You made this so easy to understand and it works. Brilliant !

Why isn't Google itself so easy to understand.

Thank you

Kate

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hello Handknit,

I think you can change destination url for keywords in Adwords Editor. You can use "Advance URL changes".

Thanks,
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
I am sorry, haven't seen that Dinesh already replied to your question.
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Dinesh,

I'm wondering if setting the destination URL at keyword level affects the quality score at all?

Thanks!

cambioyfuera