Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Changing email in Adwords - impossible

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an old email address xxxx@bellsouth.net which is going to the wayside. I want to change that email to xxxxxxx@gmail.com. This adword account is 5 years old and has a lot of information. Tweeked. Paid for every month. Does anyone have any suggestions. I have spent an hour so far trying to figure it out. I have invited myself to the adwords undr arcainfo@bellsouth.net and it said that I already had an adwords account with xxxxxxx@gmail.com. So I found that and deleted it. Still says the same thing. I am ready to close my adwords account and get out of gmail all together.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Changing email in Adwords - impossible

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ARCA, 

***Please edit your message and remove your email addresses. This forum is a public forum and your email address is visible to everyone.***

In terms of changing email address in your AdWords account, you did the correct thing. You need to add your new email address, accept invitation, set status for Admin. This Help Center article shows exactly how you can change your email address in your account. 

Best,

Zee

Zee
G+

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Changing email in Adwords - impossible

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ARCA, 

***Please edit your message and remove your email addresses. This forum is a public forum and your email address is visible to everyone.***

In terms of changing email address in your AdWords account, you did the correct thing. You need to add your new email address, accept invitation, set status for Admin. This Help Center article shows exactly how you can change your email address in your account. 

Best,

Zee

Zee
G+

Arca, for safety reasons, I blanked out the email address...

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Arca, for safety reasons, I blanked out the email address in your message. Again, this is a public forum, we advise to exercise cuation and not share any private details.

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous