2.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Changing Campaign Settings after Initial Setup

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I've got a question on changing Campaign Settings. 

I set up a campaign, and forgot to set my ads to rotate evenly indefintely as I wanted to do some testing, after a few days I noticed this error as one was being served a lot more often than another, and when I went back to change the campign settings those options to make the edits are not visible.

However, in a similar campaign in which I did remember to setup the ads to rotate evenly, when I go back to those Campaign Settings the options 

Ad delivery: Ad rotation, frequency capping

are visiible...this strikes me as quite odd....anyone?

Thanks, T 8)

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Changing Campaign Settings after Initial Setup

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi talexander,

When you go to the campaign setting tab, toward the top will be a link that says something like "show advanced options" or "show all options". Click on that and the rotation settings should appear.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi talexander,

When you go to the campaign setting tab, toward the top will be a link that says something like "show advanced options" or "show all options". Click on that and the rotation settings should appear.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

petebardo wrote:

Hi talexander,

Best of Luck!

Pete

I have the same issue. However, I do not see a link which will enable me to see the advanced options. I've tried on both FireFox and Chrome.... Any suggestions? Thanks!  --Russ

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Problem solved! Under campaign type there is a choice to show all options. When selected, this did the trick.