Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Changed from Network Only to Network with Display

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The tile kinda says it all.

The problem is I no longer see my ad. Where as before when I had 'network only' the add appeared at the bottom of the page. Now that I chose an image with my logo there's nothing that appears.

What am I forgetting?

Thank You

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Luis T
September 2015

Re: Changed from Network Only to Network with Display

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Luis T,
I will suggest you to create different campaign for search and a different campaign for display. When you choose the campaign type search with display there is a possibility that all your budget will be consumed by display network. So try creating different campaigns for search and display ads.

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Looks like you've switched from Search Network only to search network with display select and added a few image ads. Could you check if display network is consuming most of the budget, leaving search with no or very less impressions? you can use 'Segment by network' option to see this data.
Sumanth Sridhar
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Luis T
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Luis T,
I will suggest you to create different campaign for search and a different campaign for display. When you choose the campaign type search with display there is a possibility that all your budget will be consumed by display network. So try creating different campaigns for search and display ads.