Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Change start date

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I´ve just created google ad word, 07.February.2015 and I noticed that my campain start date is set to 05.september.2014. I Tried to click on it to change it but it is not working. How do I fix this?

btw while creating account I entered my promotional code that works if I spend 250 SEK in the next 31 days. According to this it is expired few months ago???

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ivanka K
September 2015

Re: Change start date

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Ivanka,

If I have understood you well, you created an AdWords account a few months ago, may be in September 2014. So, to your first question, there's noting to worry about the campaign start date. It usually is the date when you first get ahead to create the campaign. You must have created your campaign on that date but might not have completed the process by creating adgroups, ads, and adding keywords, bids etc. 

Nothing to worry about the start date here. Once you setup everything thing, your campaign will start trigging from today. 

To your second question, every promotional code requires advertisers to abide by certain policies. It usually comes with a validity period and some conditions. For more information on it, please refer to the email or the source where you got the promotional code from. 

Hope it helps.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Ivanka K,

Welcome to AdWords Community, you can change your start date once up to your campaign begin but if you start your campaign you can't change your campaign start date. on the other hand you can pause, resume, or delete your campaign. To change your campaign start date please go to the link https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404203?hl=en

Thanks
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ivanka K
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Ivanka,

If I have understood you well, you created an AdWords account a few months ago, may be in September 2014. So, to your first question, there's noting to worry about the campaign start date. It usually is the date when you first get ahead to create the campaign. You must have created your campaign on that date but might not have completed the process by creating adgroups, ads, and adding keywords, bids etc. 

Nothing to worry about the start date here. Once you setup everything thing, your campaign will start trigging from today. 

To your second question, every promotional code requires advertisers to abide by certain policies. It usually comes with a validity period and some conditions. For more information on it, please refer to the email or the source where you got the promotional code from. 

Hope it helps.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.