Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot target placement in Display Network campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

I have a campaign run ads on Youtube and Gmail. When set up (Display Network Only - All Features), in tab Display Network, i choose setting Placement and search "youtube", "gmail", but there are no result about 2 sites that.

Beside that, i saw "facebook.com" in results. Is facebook join to Google Display Network ?

I have a screenshot: http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr165/soilangdu/Capture2_zps4867579e.png

Can you help me ?

Thanks !

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cannot target placement in Display Network campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

I believe you are  looking for the placements to target for your business website. I also reviewed the the tool Google Display Planner and found youtube as one of the placements which you could target:-

2013-08-09 16_24_53-Google AdWords_ Display Planner.jpg

I also saw facebook.com as one of the placements under GDN. I don't think that you should be facing any issues in finding the right placements for your business website. Find more details on using the Display Planner here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3056115

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank Pan, i will observe.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I also can't find Youtube and Gmail in Display Planner, maybe location adwords don't support for that sites (i run ads in Vietnam). Anyone can help me find the problem ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj,

I understand facebook as one of GDN, but what make me more confuse is where will be the ads appear? im trying to search for Google ads in Facebook, but i did not see it.
can you help me with this?