1.4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot sign in to Adwords - NO I DIDN'T FORGET MY PASSWORD

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No answers below work. I love you IT people who assume we forget our passwords. Seriously. I sell PPC for a living and I still can't sign in like I used to. It keeps saying "this email is taken" and brings me to the "sign up" stage. NO, I CANNOT SIGN IN EITHER. Just keeps going back to sign up and my email is taken. I'm seriously frustrated. HELP!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cannot sign in to Adwords - NO I DIDN'T FORGET MY PASSWORD

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Alicia,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

If you were able to sign with the same credential, it should be the browser issue. 

This kind of problem might  sometimes be caused by browser's cache. Please clear your cache and cookies , restart the browser and try again. It should help. 

If it does not work, let me know here so that we can find some other solution for you. 

Thanks

Ratan

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Alicia,

When was the last time you logged into an AdWords account? Is it possible that you previously had account access or accepted an invitation to join an account and now no longer have access?

There are numerous ways your email account can get locked in AdWords - you can technically only associate it with one account/one MCC without running into similar situations as to what you describe.

Honestly, none of us here can help you, we can't look into your account etc...have you tried calling support yet? That may be the best bet.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Alicia,

Are you able to login to the Google account at all? For instance, can you go to gmail and login? It sounds like the page you are on or the browser you are using thinks you are trying to create a new account. Just wondering if it is a login issue or a page issue. Once you are logged in, you should be able to navigate to any property and remain logged in. Also, if you're in gmail you should be able to see if you have any notifications of being removed from an account.

I second what Tommy said, calling support is probably your best bet.

Best,

Amy