Guide Me
star_border

Cannot sign in in Google adwords!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear community

I tried and tried and tried.

Every time I sign in to google adwords with my google account it automatically brings me to this URL: https://adwords.google.com/um/GetStarted/Home?__u=9180783996&__c=3926940121&authuser=0#cp.

This is the 'Campaign' step in paying for adwords. I don't want this but I can not exit this step or go back to the previous step...

I already tried to logout an login again, deleting my cookies ans cache but nothing works.

I want to use the google keyword planner but I just always get redirected to 'Your first campain' step.

Can somebody help me please?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michiel P
June 2016

Re: Cannot sign in in Google adwords!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Michiel,

You see the *Create your first campaign* step on the referenced page? You could have skipped that earlier but now you cannot. Your best option seems to be to create a funny first campaign by completing the process and disable it as soon as you are done with it. That way you'll have access to the Keyword Planner under the Tools tab.

Best,
Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michiel P
June 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Michiel,

You see the *Create your first campaign* step on the referenced page? You could have skipped that earlier but now you cannot. Your best option seems to be to create a funny first campaign by completing the process and disable it as soon as you are done with it. That way you'll have access to the Keyword Planner under the Tools tab.

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Lakatos!

Thank you very much! It worked and I did not have to pay!

Sincerely

Michiel

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
You are welcome .... Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lakatos

do you mean i have to do the step one by one accordingly, while it need my paypal account and i have to pay first?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Lakatos,

You cannot use paypal for payment towards Google. Your options are listed on the below link.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3122375?rd=2

Remember to select the country of your business address first.

Best,

Lakatos