5.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot create a campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
 I have administrative access to this account with Customer ID X. I wanted to create a campaign for him but his account is not listed in my accounts list. Trying to add his ID will result in an error message of "You already manage this account". What do have to do to create my campaign?

Somebody please help.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author JLBR
November 2016

Cannot create a campaign

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi,

Since you're seeing that message, you should have access to the account. It's just a matter of finding where the account is.

It's possible that the account is in a sub-AdWords manager account under your main AdWords manager account. When you look through the list of accounts on your dashboard, do you see the word "Manager" underneath any of the account IDs? If so, click on that account name and you should see multiple additional accounts that are housed inside that account.

I hope that helps.

John

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author JLBR
November 2016

Cannot create a campaign

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi,

Since you're seeing that message, you should have access to the account. It's just a matter of finding where the account is.

It's possible that the account is in a sub-AdWords manager account under your main AdWords manager account. When you look through the list of accounts on your dashboard, do you see the word "Manager" underneath any of the account IDs? If so, click on that account name and you should see multiple additional accounts that are housed inside that account.

I hope that helps.

John

Cannot create a campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you John.