AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can you copy/cut an ad campaign from 1 a/c and put it in another?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Jon_Gritton

Another question - since you were so good at answering the last one I had.

I made an ad campaign for a client of ours. The problem is that this campaign exists in our agency a/c. What I should have done (please correct me if I am wrong) is made an a/c using the clients name (this way the client would have had its own dedicated a/c number) which would appear under the agency a/c. Had I done this do you think I would have been able to avail of the €75 starter special offer from Google?

Kind regards,

Max

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @max w, yes, giving the client their own Account is always the best way to go, for many reasons, not least that it'll allow you to apply the £75 credit (credits can be applied to any new Account).

The easiest way to copy a Campaign from one Account to another is by using the offline AdWords Editor, and that's a useful tool for any manager as it makes building and maintaining multiple Accounts much simpler.

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @max w, yes, giving the client their own Account is always the best way to go, for many reasons, not least that it'll allow you to apply the £75 credit (credits can be applied to any new Account).

The easiest way to copy a Campaign from one Account to another is by using the offline AdWords Editor, and that's a useful tool for any manager as it makes building and maintaining multiple Accounts much simpler.

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits