AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can we run the same campaign structure in Display network ?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Can we run same campaign structure in Display network with different image ads in same account? will duplicacy will not be problem for display? Please brief what all advantages or dis-advantages will encounter if i create the same campaigns.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can we run the same campaign structure in Display network ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Harikesh, I'm not sure I understand your question.  Are you asking if you can duplicate Campaigns within an Account, changing only the Ads?

Can you clarify your question at all?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes. perfectly what you mentioned is my question . but the duplicate campaigns will run in display network.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Harikesh, if you want to run some Campaigns on Search only and a duplicate set of Campaigns on the Display network (GDN) then there's no problem with that at all.  However, you will almost certainly find that performance on the GDN will vary from that on Search and the two really are quite different advertising methods.  Search is primarily a "direct response" type of Campaign whereas the GDN tends to be more brand awareness and associated buying so you'll usually find that Search and GDN Campaigns are quite differently set up, with different targets, Ads and intent.

If you want to experiment with Display - and the option is available to you - you might consider changing one or more of your Search Campaigns to Search and Display Select.  This will give you the opportunity to experiment with Display and the targeting options there without setting up whole new Campaigns.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits