AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can we create different ad copies in a campaign for 2 different sites?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi friends.

My question is, If i am  Creating a Campaign Samsung :- So Under this campaign can i create Ad copies for Sony Also :- Will Google approve this.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can we create different ad copies in a campaign for 2 different si

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
The issue is not how many ads / ad-copies you could create. (It is recommended to have a few. So, you could test performances of various ad-copies).
However, the issue in question is whether you are allowed to use the trade names in the ad-text;

Read about Googl'es trade-name Policy for advertisers, in the following h link;

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2562645

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Can we create different ad copies in a campaign for 2 different si

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Jagdeep K,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

I believe you are talking about 'naming' convention. If so, Yes, you can. The names of your campaign are for your reference, you can name them the way you want. 

However, it would be better if you create separate Ad Groups for different brands and keep relevant Ad copies in them. 

About the use of Trademark terms in Ad Copies, you can refer to what @MosheTLV  suggested. 

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.