AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can we add an other word in between a keyword for title tag ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can we add an other word in between a keyword for title tag?

For example: I have four keywords

AC services in Hyderabad

Washing machine services in Hyderabad

Pest control services in Hyderabad

Refrigerator services in Hyderabad

instead of these four keywords can i use

AC, washing machine, pest control, refrigerator services in Hyderabad

Hemanth.G

8views.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can we add an other word in between a keyword for title tag ?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Dear Hemanth,

Welcoem to the Adwords Community.

You should find out more relevant keywords with the help of Keyword Planner tool. If you provide services in Hyderabad, use location name (Hyderabad) after each keywords. For example

AC repairing center Hyderabad

Avoid most generic keywords like AC, Washing machine etc. These generic keywords can increase unnecessary impressions and clicks but lower conversion.

Parallel use broad match modifier with generic keywords and location. For example

+AC +Repairing +Hyderabad

Hope this will help you out better.

Virendra Kumar

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
No, You can not do it, Every keywords selection has own important according to search match. Actually you have local business wherein local term in search keywords play important roll to reach potential customers. you can broad match modifiers to more control over keywords .. Know how to use broad match modifiers https://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/products/broad-match-modifier.html

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Couple of points to add here...

Firstly, why would you want to combine the 4 elements? If someone is searching for a washing machine they are not looking for pest control.... so why combine in the forst place...?

but perhaps more important... assuming you could write an ad that would make sense to anyone whose search triggered this keyword - what would be the landing page you would take them to?

If they search for refrigerator services you want to take them to a page about, well, refrigerator services... but if you combine too many keywords into one - or even within one ad group, you will end up with most people wondering why on earth they are on the page they are on after clicking your ad.

Worst case, you should probably put each of these keywords into their own ad group and write a specific ad for each and direct the traffic to a specific landing page for each....

Even at this level, a keyword a AC services covers a very wide range of things - from someone looking to buy and install a unit to someone looking for a repair company.... even these should be broken down further and reinforced with negatives to avoid the wastage.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Stickleback, Thanks for your answer. Suppose, if we don't have the services pages, how can we incorporate the below keywords for the title tag of the home page. AC services in Hyderabad Washing machine services in Hyderabad Pest control services in Hyderabad Refrigerator services in Hyderabad Thanks, Hemanth.G 8views.com

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
I'm sorry - but this is not going to be the answer you were hoping for....

Saying you don't have the services pages is not good enough. If they don't exist, build them.

If you are going to make any onliner marketing work for you then you need to start at the beginning and not try and patch things later in the process.

I have this kind of issue often with clients who want to promote, for example, a specific product or offer. But there isn't a landing page for it. I will explain that it makes little sense to spend money to bring people to the website if they are not going to find what they are looking for.

Remember, someone runs a search of Google for a reason... and if that reason is, in your case, that they are looking for a washing machine repair service, then surely it makes sense - to you, not just to them - that you take them to a page that presents your washing machine repair service...

That's obvious, right?

But there's more... if you simply put all these widely differing services in your title tag, and the page doesn't cover these topics, Google will reduce your page rank and your organic listings will almost certainly take a hit also. On the other hand if you develop a streamlined structure to your site where each service is clearly presented and explained on its own dedicated page, Google's organic results will improve.

Again I realise that you would rather have me give you a quick fix... but there simply isn't one.