1.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can't see my campaign in Campaign tab, but can see in billing :(

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I click on the Campaign tab, to view, edit or pause my campaign, I get the window asking me to 'create my first campaign" - but I already did that a few weeks ago. In the billing tab, the campaign results and costs are visible. But the campaign tab shows NO campaign running. Nada. Help, very frustrated, can't understand why some Google items are so confusing... Smiley Sad

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't see my campaign in Campaign tab, but can see in billing :(

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Scott M, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

Sometimes it can happen. As it happen in the kitchen you are cooking something eventually you endup cooking something else. Don't worry your campaign are there and working on the setting on which you have provided. just wait for sometimes it will appear again. 

Hope it helps you. 

N/A
# 3
N/A

Ya but what if I want to change it ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm also having the same problem, did you find any solution? I can't see any campaign. When I click on the page, the page is completely blank. But the campaigns are running.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it there when you choose to view "All" campaigns, instead of "All Enabled" or "All But Removed"? If not, I would recommend opening the AdWords account in another web browser. If that does not work, it could be a temporary glitch. If it does not return within a few minutes, contact AdWords Support: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=en

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply Chris. Its working in Firefox. In chrome its only showing the top menu bar where I can only see Home, Campaigns, Opportunities, Reports, Tools etc. Still Chrome is showing the same behavior. I even tried reloading the page.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Knowing that the problem is isolated to Chrome. This could be due to an extension. If you have an Ad Blocker, you should White List google.com. Try disabling extensions until you find a guilty culprit. Otherwise, try logging into Chrome with a different Google account. If that doesn't work, completely remove Chrome from your computer and reinstall it.

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.