2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can't see any info on my website, help?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to see how many people visit my website and am having no luck? I set up my google analytics account and linked website...so I thought? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tyler M
January 2017

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Tyler, to view the number of people visiting your website -

1. log in to your analytics account

2. Right on the dashboard will you see the data, of which 'USERS' mean the people who visited your website.

3. To select a particular timeline, on the top right of the dashboard you will see the date window selected, on click it will you get the calendar from which you can choose the timeline for which you want to see the data.

4. On the left of the dashboard is a panel - go to Audiences and then you will be able to further segregate your user data based on different criteria; which you can later use to take informed decisions.

If you still don't see any data, then -

1. Is your website new?

2. If yes, then submit it to Google for indexing

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tyler M
January 2017

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Tyler, to view the number of people visiting your website -

1. log in to your analytics account

2. Right on the dashboard will you see the data, of which 'USERS' mean the people who visited your website.

3. To select a particular timeline, on the top right of the dashboard you will see the date window selected, on click it will you get the calendar from which you can choose the timeline for which you want to see the data.

4. On the left of the dashboard is a panel - go to Audiences and then you will be able to further segregate your user data based on different criteria; which you can later use to take informed decisions.

If you still don't see any data, then -

1. Is your website new?

2. If yes, then submit it to Google for indexing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the advice. I tried this but its showing zero across the board for the last month but the site isn't new and gets a lot of traffic. Have I entered something wrong? I just want to see how many people visited my companies site last month for a report. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Tyler, you will be able to see the data from the time you integrated your Google Analytics with your website as the tracking started then onwards. You will not be able to pull the data of the time before that.