Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can't make new Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I can't make new Campaigns in my account. I greated first one, but now I am getting evrywhere the same error:

There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved. 

Please refresh this page to try again. 

If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page.

[ Dismiss ]

I tryed from two separated computers, two diffrent browsers (Google Chrome and Firefox). In Google Chroome I don't have any adblock extensions - but still the same error. How I can make new Campaign? I have brand new account.
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't make new Campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Vahur,
Welcome to the community.

This happens frequently and is usually a server side issue. I'd hold off a few hours, turn off your computer, turn it back on, delete your cache and it should be back working again.

Dave

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi !

Try after few hours , your problem would have been fixed. You may come across such error but nothing to worry , it is temporary.
Wish you all the best !!!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am getting this error already third day. I want to add new Campaigns- but I can't...

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi Vahur,

First, I would try to clear your cache and cookies for a significant amount of time and then wait a little bit. If that doesn't work I can refer this post to our support team. They should be able to look at your account with you to see what the problem is.

Let me know if you would like to move forward with support. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Still no luck - so please forward it to support.

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Ok. I am going to refer this post to our support team. They should be able to look at your account with you to see what the problem is. Be sure to keep a look out for an email from "adwords-support" if you do not receive an email check your spam box.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi can you tell me if this issue was solved. I am having the exact same problem. I have already credited the account with funds to start an ad campaign but this error message keeps preventing me from doing so.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Did you find a solution for this problem?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

Yes - my issue is solved. What I discovered - in some strange reason - my profile language was absolutely wrong. All texts and everything was in English and I am remembering, that I choose d English as display language also - but when I looked to profile - there was some very strange language. When I changed it back to English - everything works as needed.