6.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can't login

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I cannot login to adwords account. It just keep giving message "This email address already has access to an AdWords account and cannot be reused", tried few things including trouble shooter, login / out, double verification, nothing seems to work. I don't remember of any other gmail address which i used for adword.. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Can't login

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Muneer,
Are you trying to sign up for a new Account, or to log in to an existing Account?

The first thing I'd try to do is to Clear your Cookies/Cache.

Then try logging in again.

If you're trying to log in to an exiting AdWords Account and you forgot your password, try the Google Account Troubleshooter.

Signing into AdWords

If you're trying to start a new Account, you must use an email address that is not associated with any other AdWords Account first.  There is a 1:1 relationship between email addresses and AdWords Accounts.

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

To add to Brian's great answer. If you are trying to accept an invitation to access another adwords account. Your email must not be associated with an existing adword account. You can only use a single email address for one adwords account

Try to use another email can't already have access to another AdWords account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
How to login to EXISTING adword account. I have tried password trouble shooting, few other similar things, cookies, refresh etc. There is no invitation involved, I am trying to login to adwords after many years.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Muneer,
You should be able to log-in to AdWords using the same Google email address and password that you use for other Google products. If you cannot log-in, are you sure that you still have access to the AdWords Account?

Typically the only time you see "Email address already associated.." message is when you're trying to start a new AdWords Account.  If you go here and use your regular Google username and password what does it say?

I know my username and password but can't log in