AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can't log in to AdWords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Every time I try to log in to AdWords, it loops me back to a "Please re-enter your password" page. I've tried clearing all my cache and cookies, on different browsers, on different computers entirely, and it's always the same result. I've noticed I'm signed into this account's Gmail though after I try to log in but it's not working for anything else. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I just got off the phone with an extremely rude customer support agent who wouldn't help me so let me clarify: I have an account with AdWords. I'm paying for advertising with AdWords. I have a Customer ID number. It was letting me log on all last week and now this week I haven't been able to log into it at all no matter what I've tried.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't log in to AdWords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Amita P,

Do you have any browser extensions installed, like AdBlock, UBlock, etc.?

What happens if you log in to your Google Account first and then go to Adwords with this link?

Please let us know what happens so we can provide further help, if needed.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same thing as always.

I think there might be something wrong with these computers actually. We're
using the computers the company gave us. I just tried going into it on my
phone though and it works.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Amita P,

If you can go to it with your phone, that tells us your account is solid and your user name & password are correct. 

So, it would have to be the internet connection or the computer, like you realize. 

You can try to use a free proxy service and see if it allows the connection to go through... or open Google Chrome and reset it. If it has malware and other junk, resetting it will fix it and allow things to work great again. 

Kind Regards,

James