AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can't find where to access extensions after Adwords UI change

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ever since Google switched the UI, I'm unable to access the extension tab. I had several extensions running on the account before, now I'm not sure if a) they're still there, and b) how to add more.

I click on Ads and Extensions on the left hand side, but there is no extension section on the top anymore? I've attached a screenshot of the account with the missing extension tab, and one that has the extension tab to highlight the difference.

If anyone can help, I would be super appreciative!

Thanks

Screen Shot 2017-07-05 at 4.06.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-05 at 4.07.11 PM.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi There,

You should be able to see your ad extensions in the correct campaign. There is a video on this page along with more info that might be useful for you:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6306925?hl=en&ref_topic=6346221

You can go back to the old AdWords by clicking the three dots in the top right corner and selecting Return To Previous Adwords. Smiley Happy

Hope this helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Okay, I watched the video and I don't have the option to navigate within the pages to the extensions tab as I do with other campaigns (per the first screenshot). I switched back to the old Adwords (thanks for that), and all the extensions are still there and running.

So I guess the only way to access extensions in this account is to use the old Adwords?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Have you tried in another browser or re-login after removing caches and cookies?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That seemed to clear it up, it seems to be some kind of browser error. I didn't even think of that because it was working with the other accounts. Sometimes the simplest solution is the best. Thank you Smiley Happy