6.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can't filter campaigns by enhanced cpc

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I'm trying to filter to only show campaigns running on eCPC and nothing shows up even though I know I have campaigns using ecpc. What am I doing wrong?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
November 2015

Re: Can't filter campaigns by enhanced cpc

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Hi all,

I heard back from the tech team, and the filter is designed to only filter campaigns by bidding strategy if a flexible bidding strategy is set. I.e. if you have eCPC selected at the Settings tab at the campaign level, it will not be filtered as eCPC. But if you have the eCPC strategy assigned as a flexible bidding strategy from the Shared Library, it will show when you create the filter.

If you want to provide feedback on this functionality, you can fill out the AdWords Feedback form. But the filter is working as the engineers intended at the moment.

Thanks for your patience,

Cassie

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Carl, how are things?

I did some tests and my filter is also returning "no campaigns" when I know there are campaigns with eCPC activated. Maybe it's a glitch...

@MosheTLV can you give us a hand?

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
This is a glitch. I applied the filter both in the campaign and the ad-group levels and got nothing listed.... (While there are)
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Carl, Leandro, and Moshe,

Thanks very much for all checking and confirming the issue. I'll send a report to the AdWords team today, and get back to you here with next steps.

Cassie
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
November 2015

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Hi all,

I heard back from the tech team, and the filter is designed to only filter campaigns by bidding strategy if a flexible bidding strategy is set. I.e. if you have eCPC selected at the Settings tab at the campaign level, it will not be filtered as eCPC. But if you have the eCPC strategy assigned as a flexible bidding strategy from the Shared Library, it will show when you create the filter.

If you want to provide feedback on this functionality, you can fill out the AdWords Feedback form. But the filter is working as the engineers intended at the moment.

Thanks for your patience,

Cassie

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Perfect! Thanks @CassieH

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’