AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can't enter billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am sorry to post another thread about this but bear with me:

1. I got an error:
    There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved. Please refresh this page to try again. If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page. [ Dismiss ]
  2. I Ctrl+F5 refreshed -> Nothing
  3. Logged in/ Logged out -> Nothing.
  4. Disabled every extension in my Chrome and repeated 2 & 3 -> Error persists
  5.  Did 2, 3 & 4 on a different machine...
  6. Logged into AdWords with Microsoft Edge... 

Now I am using a different Google account.

BTW Whats up with the unquitable wizard for on boarding? I don't want to promote my website I want to get some app installs? Go away

1 Expert replyverified_user

Can't enter billing information

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Povilas S,

When you logged in with Microsoft Edge, what happened? Same thing? 

Are you on a solid internet connection? Sometimes a connection will time out or reset while loading the info and it causes issues like this. Also, after trying the steps you outlined, did you restart the computer/device? 

Do you have another computer/device to try logging in with as a test to verify if the device is at play?

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Can't enter billing information

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hello Povilas S,

I'd suggest that you contact AdWords support by mail, phone or live chat as someone at AdWords support will be able to look into the exact cause of this for you.

To Get the contact information for Google click on the gear in the top Right-hand corner of your screen, then click on Help. That should bring up all the Contact information for you.

Live Chat.png