AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can't create ads for my Google My Business pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have manager status for a number of Google My Business locations and brand pages, and I can't make an ad for any of them.  When I log into Adwords, I'm told to confirm these pages, but can't find any button or action to do so.  And each time I choose a business and press "Get Started" to create a new ad, I am told the site is ineligible, and given a link to the Google Advertising Policy. These are legitimate websites that my company is already running AdWords campaigns for, and the other ad managers are trying to give me access, but we have had no success.  I've tried including screenshots but can't even upload photos without being told my HTML is invalid. Feeling frustrated right now. I hope you can help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't create ads for my Google My Business pages

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Catherine,

I will suggest you to upload the Screenshot on Google Drive and share the link.

Please go through the video for How to share:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqJIRllIcRE

Please go through the below URL for "How to Give AdWords Account Access to other team member."

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6372672

Thanks,
Anand

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Catherine N,

Are you trying to create AdWords Express campaign by using Google My business.

It seems you have not verify the Google My business page. If this is the case, let us know, so that we can help you.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rakesh,

These are all verified accounts where I'm not the owner, but I am a manager. Our company already has AdWords accounts with these clients, managed by my co-workers. I've come on board more recently and we want to connect these Business pages to the AdWords accounts that we manage for these companies.