AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can't change targeting settings on Keyword Planner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I try to change the targeting settings (ie location, language, etc) on Keyword Planner but when I click no options menu pops up. Any idea why this might happen? I've tried with different browsers but the problem persists.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't change targeting settings on Keyword Planner

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hmm.. starnge...
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The same is true for me. I tried with the new Google Ads Keyword planner but cannot suceed. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2013.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.