6.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can't access home tab

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI, when I click on the home tab in the upper left hand corner I get a page saying:"Sorry, you don't have access to this page."

I want to get the information there to write a report. what can I do?

Thanks

Yehuda

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Can't access home tab

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

There's a temporary technical glitch that's affecting some people's ability to navigate to the Campaigns tab in their accounts. You may be seeing the results of that.

I'd try logging out of my Google account, clearing my browser's cache of all saved data, closing the browser, then starting over. That may "unlock" the problem.

If what you're seeing is part of the larger technical issue, we don't yet have an update on when that will be resolved.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

There's a temporary technical glitch that's affecting some people's ability to navigate to the Campaigns tab in their accounts. You may be seeing the results of that.

I'd try logging out of my Google account, clearing my browser's cache of all saved data, closing the browser, then starting over. That may "unlock" the problem.

If what you're seeing is part of the larger technical issue, we don't yet have an update on when that will be resolved.

Theresa
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Teresa,

How did you know that it was a part of a larger problem, where could I get information like that?

Thanks,

Yehuda

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

I'm basing that on the number of people who have posted to the forum in the last 48 hours mentioning that they're having a problem.

Theresa
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*