AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can't access Adwords burt webmasters tools and analytics is ok

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear all, 

I run my wifes website and over the last few days safari says it cant find the webpage when I click on adwords from webmasters page. Safari looks like its going through a few pages before it finally ends up with that message.

I really am at a loss. Analytics in the advertising tab suggests adwords is still on. No messages from google that anything is wrong. Its been working fine for over a year. I spend maybe £1.00 per week ( I know big spender ) I am a bit worried that If I cant access it it might mean someone else has!!!

Also adwords is definitly on as I just typed a long tailed keyword into google and my wifes add came up in the right hand advertising column.

Any sugestions as to whats wrong ?

If I should better post smewhere elso please let me know.

Richard 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RBall (Participant ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Can't access Adwords burt webmasters tools and analytics is ok

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Richard,

Adwords has confirmed some technical issues using it with Safari. So your alternative would be to use Adwords in a different browser like firefox or Chrome. It should work fine with a different browser. Let us know if that helps.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RBall (Participant ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Richard,

Adwords has confirmed some technical issues using it with Safari. So your alternative would be to use Adwords in a different browser like firefox or Chrome. It should work fine with a different browser. Let us know if that helps.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much Pankaj. It was Safari. I tried using firefox and its just fine and I can log in no problem.

I hope Google get this fixed.

Thanks again.

Richard 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
You are most welcome Richard and feel free to come back for any queries related to Adwords and the Community will be glad to answer it Smiley Happy