AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can't Download Adwords reports on an iPad - suggestions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

While using an iPad to check email, I get my daily email report notifications from Google. So I click the link which then I signin to Adwords using Safari. But, then on the report page the report says it is downloading but it doesn't come up or save.

Now, i know the iPad can't download from the internet, there is no central file system in iOS, but is there a workaround to send the Adwords CSV reports to my Google Drive for viewing or actually make the reports an attachment in an email which iOS Mail would let me view?

Thanks for the input,

Matt

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matt G
September 2015

Re: Can't Download Adwords reports on an iPad - suggestions?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello, Matt.

Anfortunately, Google AdWords no longer attaches reports to e-mails, as it once did. Also, as you've noticed, iOS devices cannot download files by themselves.

So I'd say that the last non-jailbroken way of dealing with this is by installing an app which enables downloading on iOS devices. If you Google "download files for iOS" you'll find at least one.

Best of luck, from someone who was also frustrated to realize that the iPad is of no use in such circumstances.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matt G
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello, Matt.

Anfortunately, Google AdWords no longer attaches reports to e-mails, as it once did. Also, as you've noticed, iOS devices cannot download files by themselves.

So I'd say that the last non-jailbroken way of dealing with this is by installing an app which enables downloading on iOS devices. If you Google "download files for iOS" you'll find at least one.

Best of luck, from someone who was also frustrated to realize that the iPad is of no use in such circumstances.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the solution, it was kinda what I was afraid of. Oh, well too the App store to spend some credits Smiley Wink