AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can someone here help please?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i  am  new  here,,,i  have a  a web site  ,,,,but  i  do n't  know  how  to  i will start,,,,,,if i spend 20 $ per  day  it  will  be  helpful   for  me  or not

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can someone here help please?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good afternoon.

Before you start spending money, I would strongly suggest that you read the material in the AdWords Help center.

No one can guarantee whether or not you will get the results you want. It depends on a combination of what you're trying to achieve (your goals) and how much work you put into your campaign. Successful online advertising takes longer and is more work than many new advertisers realize. If you begin by reading the Help Center material so that you understand the system and how it works, you'll have a much better chance of success.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ismu,

Welcome to the community. AdWords is an ideal way to market your website. Your budget will completely depend on your target. If you wish to increase the visibility of your website, then you can go with CPM or else, if you wish to get leads from the website, then you can go ahead with the CPC.

You can find all AdWords-related information with below link.

https://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en&utm_medium=et&utm_campaign=en&utm_source=ww-ww-et-b2bfoote...

I hope this helps.
Kapil M

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Well as above said if depend upon your targets. If you are selecting a keywords which having low impression then you may continue with 10$ also for day. Still you have any question then please elaborate via keywords and target areas.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi there, yes you start with $20 but as Theresa said no one can say if it will be helpful or not. There are lot of factors which determine success of AdWords. Go through help center material. Learn and implement. It is a good strategy being a first time AdWords user to start with less budget and increase budget depending upon the perfromance. Before starting up define goals for youself such as expectations from AdWords.
Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’