AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can one person have 2 Adwords accounts ....

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

for separate unrelated businesses?  I understand no double serving, but what if businesses are totally unrelated say one business is selling airplanes and the other is selling chickens. Can you have a separate account for each one? 

Also I cant use an MCC, because the "Airplane" account is already under management.

The "chicken" job is a side job, i'll handle myself.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Can one person have 2 Adwords accounts ....

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Speeding S,

Yes you can create two separate Adwords account for two different business.Also you can promote two different business within a single Adwords account.

Running ads from different accounts on the same or similar keywords that point to the same or similar websites is the violation of the Double Serving Policy.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2600168?hl=en

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Speeding S,

Yes you can create two separate Adwords account for two different business.Also you can promote two different business within a single Adwords account.

Running ads from different accounts on the same or similar keywords that point to the same or similar websites is the violation of the Double Serving Policy.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2600168?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Let's say i have two website same business but different keywords, same credit card for payment, is this still violation of policy...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Travel S if you're using the same credit card, there's no real point in running two Accounts.  One of the primary reasons for having more than one Account is to separate billing details, if they're the same you may as well run both websites from the same Account.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

Thank you.