AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can i use same landing page across all my campaings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Can i use same landing page across all campaigns

Thanking You,

peter

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can i use same landing page across all my campaings

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Peter,

I think Yes, If all campaigns is having same industries Keywords. If you are working with different sub industry then it's very hard to get relevancy and QS via single landing page.

I would not suggest this. Still depend upon your theme.

My 2cents!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Peter,

In addition to what has been said above, many times advertisers try different variation of a single landing page which could be in terms of lay out, some changes in call to actions etc....to see whether it impact the overall ROI for their account or not.

Also as said above, if you have a single product or service, then yes you can use one single landing page to drive traffic to and see how it impacts.

But if you have different services or different products then as per the best practices and in terms of relevancy, you should ideally be sending users to specific web pages so that your users attain best experience online.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Peter,

To add to the great answers already provided, while yes, you can use the same Landing Page for every Campaign, I doubt you'll ever want to do this, as other landing pages will probably lead to better engagement from your searchers.

Search should drive users to the most targeted, relevant Landing Page based on their search query.  Users who arrive at targeted landing pages will probably engage longer with that content, and page, vs users who arrive on a page with no content related to their search query.  Hopefully leading searchers exactly to the content they're looking for will help prompt them to convert.

Besides the user experience, Google AdWords also takes into account Quality Scores.  High Quality Scores can help you receive efficient traffic and higher average positioning via AdWords.  One of the components of the AdWords Quality Score is Landing Pages.

In summary, it's probably never a good idea to only use one Landing Page, instead match Keywords the most targeted page on your website that is relevant to the specific Keywords.  Your searchers/users will appreciate it and it should pay off with better Quality Scores.

Choose a Relevant Landing Page

Understand the Landing Page Experience

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

Thanks for posting your views

Thanking You,
peter