AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can i have two accounts with different currencies?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Account A with currency EGP targets business "foo" will be paused and account  B with currency USD will run to serve the same business "foo" with identical keywords. Is there is problem in this scenario? I do not want any opportunity to get a penalty from googleSmiley Sad

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee2 (Google Employee)
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If you are targeting the same audience (e.g. Selling  same or similar products in the same Geo region,) - this is a violation

The general rule is one business - one account

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee2 (Google Employee)
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If you are targeting the same audience (e.g. Selling  same or similar products in the same Geo region,) - this is a violation

The general rule is one business - one account

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’