Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can i do a pay per call only campaigne myself with no expierence

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have no expierence in ppclick or call. I want to only do ppcall. Can this be done myself

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, the pay per call ads can be setup by someone new to pay per click. It is just a different ad type which displays on mobile devices. 

In my experience these ads work best for retail establishments that take calls like restaurants, versus 'lead generation' style campaigns e.g. for lawyers and other services.  They tend to generate a lot of calls to the wrong establishment, depending upon how the keywords are setup.  

It's not how I would recommend someone unfamiliar with AdWords start; but it is possible.

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hello John d 

@Steve  is correct it is possible. However, I would recommend doing some research first. I have seen these set up incorrectly and caused a lot of undesirable clicks. I have included some Google help pages to help you set this up. 

Glossary

About Google AdWords

Create an AdWords account: How to sign up

Create a campaign that reaches new customers

Call-only ad requirements

As well Google Partners has some really great study material and Exams to ensure you have the most knowledge possible before undertaking new projects. I recommend working through the study material even if you do not intend on getting Google Certified. 

About AdWords certification exams 

Good luck!

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Yes @John D,

You can create Call only campaign by yourself.

For more detail to create effective call only ad , Kindly Click on this link.

Thanks,

Manikandan G.