AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can i advertise more than one domain on one adwords account or no?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to run more than one domain on one adwords account or must I make up a totally separate account.. I think it must be 2 accounts, since the adwords feedback code as far as I know can only be installed on one domain... is that correct..

So bottom line here is what i want to do...

a. Make one campaign for one domain and another campaign for the other domain..

b. so its this possible or not.... or not allowed..

I am interested in running both on two different real estate accounts.. and see which domain does the best and then shut the loser down... but i don't want to stop my old site until i am sure the new one will take off..

so new account or ok to run two domains on same account... if so can I put the adwords feedback on each domain and adwords will still work and track.... Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Can i advertise more than one domain on one adwords account or no?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Tom,

Thanks for posting! 

The answer to your question is yes. It is possible to advertise two domains in one AdWords account. 

However, it is not normally best practice to advertise two domains in one account. The reason for this is because, if there happens to be a policy issue with your account in future and your account is suspended, the Policy Team will only unsuspend it when all websites that were ever associated with your account are compliant with policies. 

The other thing I noticed is that you mentioned 'AdWords Feedback' in your post. If you are referring to remarketing code, it is possible to have the same remarketing code on two different domains. But note that visitors to both domains will be added to the same remarketing list. This topic was discussed on this thread.

So to sum up - you can advertise two domains in one account. But based on your individual circumstances, it may or may not be the right option for you. 

I hope this helps!  

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Tom,

Thanks for posting! 

The answer to your question is yes. It is possible to advertise two domains in one AdWords account. 

However, it is not normally best practice to advertise two domains in one account. The reason for this is because, if there happens to be a policy issue with your account in future and your account is suspended, the Policy Team will only unsuspend it when all websites that were ever associated with your account are compliant with policies. 

The other thing I noticed is that you mentioned 'AdWords Feedback' in your post. If you are referring to remarketing code, it is possible to have the same remarketing code on two different domains. But note that visitors to both domains will be added to the same remarketing list. This topic was discussed on this thread.

So to sum up - you can advertise two domains in one account. But based on your individual circumstances, it may or may not be the right option for you. 

I hope this helps!  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Rachel.. that answers the basic question. However the feedback I was referring to was not remarket it was the basic code that feeds back to the adwords account that a lead signed up(conversion)... so how does that work.. if running the account on two domains can the adwords feedback (conversion monitor) be placed on both sites... or no...