AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can anyone please help me with this question I have

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

sorry everyone !

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sagar W
September 2015

Re: Can anyone please help me with this question I have

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Sagar,

Jack raises great points too about your potential readiness for the exams.  If you put in the time preparing and using AdWords, these types of questions are quite simple... 

Posting exam questions here is against community guidelines and I'm sure, in some way, would be violating the TOS of the exam itself. 

"No cheating!

Please don’t post exam questions from the Google Certified Partners program or ask other users to answer these questions for you - that’s cheating! It’s also against our Terms of Service and may result in your not being able to take the Google Certified Partner exams in the future. Please also do not post questions from external companies’ AdWords exam programs."

I'm not exactly sure but there is a good possibility this thread will be removed.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi there,

Are you currently doing the AdWords exam, and asking for the answer here?

I'm not sure on the exact rules around that, but at the very least it's against the spirit of the exercise.

If this is the case - you have to consider why you're doing the exam, and why you have to ask that question. The answer will be obvious to you if you have had the appropriate adwords training and experience to be managing campaigns.

If you're not doing the exam and are asking out of interest, then I apologize. Please clarify your intent behind your question, then I'm sure we can help you appropriately.
Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sagar W
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Sagar,

Jack raises great points too about your potential readiness for the exams.  If you put in the time preparing and using AdWords, these types of questions are quite simple... 

Posting exam questions here is against community guidelines and I'm sure, in some way, would be violating the TOS of the exam itself. 

"No cheating!

Please don’t post exam questions from the Google Certified Partners program or ask other users to answer these questions for you - that’s cheating! It’s also against our Terms of Service and may result in your not being able to take the Google Certified Partner exams in the future. Please also do not post questions from external companies’ AdWords exam programs."

I'm not exactly sure but there is a good possibility this thread will be removed.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I deleted my query !
Sorry for the action Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
No problem...and thank you. I'm sure that Google just wants to keep the integrity of the exams strong so we can all feel good about our certifications.

If after taking the exams, you find that you struggled with some concepts, come back and ask questions about them. Use the Help Center and the Learning Center as well. IMO, having taken the exams a few times and as recently as a month ago, I can absolutely attest that all the technical information you will need to know is there in the Google documentation. The practical questions, like the one you asked, are only answered through experience. Applying what you learn in articles/videos in an actual account is where everything comes together.

We're here to help, we just can't answer exam questions.

-Tommy