AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Can any one use Google partner bedge?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can any one use Google partner bedge? If we use it with out certification, What will be the impcat? will google suspend my site. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can any one use Google partner bedge?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Are you asking if you can fraudulently use a Google Partners badge?

If so, then of course you cannot claim to be a Google Partner if you are not.

Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, I know it, but one of my competitor used bedge with out clearing the exam & all criteria. Any bad impact of it?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Jaya P;

TOS are clear:

Participants in the Google Partners Program who meet and maintain certain minimum requirements and performance standards may, at Google’s sole discretion, be granted access to additional program benefits, including:

1. i. the right to refer to themselves as a Google Partner (“Google Partner Status”);

1. b. Requirements and standards for Google Partner Status may include, but not be limited to, that you or Your Business:
    1. i. complete a company profile;
    2. ii. complete a minimum course of training in a relevant subject area;
    3. iii. maintain a minimum number of employees or affiliated individuals who have passed certain exams;
    4. iv. associate an AdWords Multi-Client Center (“MCC”) account with your profile;
    5. v. reach a minimum level of managed spend in the accounts within your MCC;
    6. vi. keep your customers happy and follow Google best practices for advertiser account management; and
    7. vii. maintain ongoing compliance with the program policies.
  2. c. Businesses which are granted Google Partner Status may acquire the right to additional program benefits such as the right to:
    1. i. appear in the Google Partner Search Engine or other Google websites;
    2. ii. use a Google Partner badge (subject to the restrictions below);

https://www.google.com/partners/#p_tos

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’